Monday, January 15, 2007

A fresh start

Well something that makes everyone happy is money! Right? So I am going to start a little experiment.
I read at Just Make Money Online About the $100 challenge.
The aim is to make $100 until the end of 2007 by blogging/using the internet.

So I thought I'd give it a go.
I'll keep you updated on how it's going and I encourage you to do the same.
$100 might not seem like much but it's better than nothing and if you make more than that, congratulations.

Feel free to tell me if you are trying this experiment yourself. It would be nice to see if it is actually possible to make money online.

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.