Sunday, February 25, 2007

Kids Furniture, makes you want to be child again

I came across this beautiful and lovely online shop with beautiful things for children.

I remember when I was a child and had a rocking horse, I used to love it. And I probably would even today if there was one in my size.

Unfortunately I have to say that our sons room is terribly badly decorated. It's really not decorated at all. Simply because it's so small and he doesn't even sleep there or use the room that much.

I want to change that though and someday I will.

For now I'll just remember how it was to be a child riding my rocking horse...

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.