Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Beautiful writing

I haven't got very beautiful writing I'm afraid so I rely on the computer to write for me. But I always buy ink pens in different colours so that If I want to I can write a nice letter for example.

You could say that I collect pens actually, there are plenty of them around the house. Because if I find one I like I want to make sure that it's always around.

I scribble down everything I come across the Internet so I have papers and pens lying around everywhere. The other day I took a piece of paper and wrote down everything I had on 5 papers together. What a relief to throw away all those papers.

Until yesterday when I realised that I had just as many papers again.
Guess I have to learn how to become more organized. :)

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.