Monday, March 05, 2007

Blog design

The ultimate party continues, see below for party post, and I am amazed that over 646 blogs are registered. I doubt I will have time to visit them all but I'll definitely try!

Checking out all the blogs and I am impressed with the blog design. So many blogspot blogs with a totally different design.
I complained a bit before about my design for this blog. I am fairly happy with my design for my food blogs, Brazilian Linda and Brazilian Food Love. The are almost identiacal so ofcourse I am happy with both. Although this one is not at all the way I'd like it to be. When I set up this blog I wanted it to be an inspirational source for happiness. And I doubt anyone feels very excited when they come here. So I am looking for a new design, unfortunately I can't pay anyone to do it so I am searching around for some good stuff that I can use.
So any hints and tips would be appreciated!

I also have to say that this blogging party is a great way to find other wahm/sahm moms and to find out what they are doing and how they work from home.

Now I have to go partying a bit
See you around!.

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

4 comments:

Mom on Coffee said...

Hi Linda! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love yours, think I'll have to add it to my blogroll as well!

I actually made my background and header, so if you'd like something made up, I don't mind lending a hand.

Party On!

Praying for your Prodigal said...

It is so much fun seeing all the blog designs...mine needs a serious change! I have been reluctant to change my template...I may have to contact a blog-designer and have it done.

Continued fun blog-party hopping!

Diane

Easton Ellsworth said...

Hi Linda - you can delete this comment. I just wanted to get your email address. Please email me at EASTON at KNOWMOREMEDIA dot com so I can get that from you, and I'll get someone to SOAP your blog right away! Thanks.

Revka said...

Linda, I recently learned how to create custom headers for Blogger. You can see the ones I created at my blogs: The Porch Light and LittleFun; Little Learning. if you would like, I would be willing to work with you (for free) to create a custom header. Just let me know by leaving a comment via the "Contact Me" link at either of my blogs.

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.