Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I need an upgrade

Seriously, I really need more computer memory! My computer is a 125RAM and I have realized I really need an upgrade. I have some extra programs saved but I constantly have to erase and make space to make sure the computer is running smoothly.
Today I almost went crazy, the computer couldn't take everything that was open so it went in to a "I refuse to work" mode.

It would be so nice not to have to worry to much about memory. Well for the computer that is, mine we shouldn't talk about.
Being a mother, wahm and everything that comes with that my memory is bad, so I have to rely on the computer because I definitely don't rely on mine.

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.