Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I should learn Swedish!

Really I don't have time for this but when I found this test I thought I'd give it a try because I like to learn new languages. Blogthings.com have got too many fun tests.
Well I did the test and this is what language I should do:

You Should Learn Swedish

Fantastisk! You're laid back about learning a language - and about life in general.
Peaceful, beautiful Sweden is ideal for you... And you won't even have to speak perfect Swedish to get around!
What Language Should You Learn?

Why is this so funny?
Well if you haven't read my party post:

I AM Swedish!

I think I'm going to take the test again, I was hoping it would say I should learn Italian... :)

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

4 comments:

Tiff said...

You and I are a lot alike. So when are we going to Sweden!!! LOL!

Keziah said...

That's funny! Are you actually Swedish or descended from Swedes? I was courted by a Swede so had to start learning some. I certainly had fun pottering round Ikea asking, "How do you say this? What does this mean?"

Keziah said...

Aargh! Then I did the quiz and it told me to learn Swedish. Maybe it's all a sign that I made a huge mistake...

;-)

Linda said...

Tiff> i'll go to sweden anytime, just send me the ticket :) *kidding* thanks for stopping by!

Kezia: yes I am swedish, jag talar svenska :) and now it's time you learn as well :) have fun! hej då! :)

thanks for stopping by, if you want swedish lessons i'll help you.

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.