Friday, March 09, 2007

In difficult situations...

Everyday I thank for all my experiences and what life has given me.
God knows I've had a rough time but my life is now on the right track and I am thankful for that.

When we go through difficult situations we feel punished and usually think; why me?
Well I like the saying you won't get more than you can carry. *I'm sure that saying is different but the meaning's the same*

When I go through something difficult I know that I'll make it thorugh what ever it is. Beacuse we are stronger than we think so even when I think I'm on the edge of what I can take I continue to walk. And at the end of the walk I might be tired but so much stronger.

We all have something to worry about, but we need to remember that one day it's all going to be fine.

So if you are going through a rough time remember that you will make it through this one as well. You are stronger than you think!

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.