Monday, March 12, 2007

My interview came today

About 2 months ago my Swedish blog, Brazilian Linda, won the honour of being
" the people's choice" in the category The Best Swedish Food Blog 2006.
Which I of course was very honoured and happy with. The Swedish local newspaper where I'm from interviewed me and said they would send me the article/paper because it wouldn't be pblished on the net.
The post can be quite slow but a month? Well today it finally came and I can say that I am very happy with the interview!
It's almost a whole page and the interview is very well formatted and it looks like we talked over the phone when we actually emailed each other.

I can almost say I'm famous, can't I ? :)

Everyone should be able to have their 5minutes of fame!

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments:

Revka said...

Congratulations, Linda! I'm very happy for you. :)

Linda said...

Thanks Revka! :)

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.