Monday, March 26, 2007

On a diet

One thing you might want to do if you are on a diet is to suppress your appetite. To get this affect we usually use diet pills to help us. Ionamin is a pill that might help you then. You don't need a prescription to buy it, but of course it is advisable that you talk to your Dr before taking any pills.

Personally I don't believe in diet pills, I do and I don't. I think you need to be very careful and make sure the product is right for you. What is right for you might not be right for me.

Remember to eat a balanced diet, a pill won't help you with that. Eat lots of vegetables and drink lots of water!

If you need to loose weight I wish you all the best. And me too because I wouldn't mind loosing 2-4 Kilos myself :)

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.