Sunday, March 18, 2007

Too sensitive

I am such a cry baby!
Lately I cry for everything. I cry even if it's a happy ending when I watch a movie, I cry if I see beautiful kittens on TV. I cry for everything.
Needless to say I cried this morning when I saw a program about ancient horse trails and today's cowboys. I saw the pride in an old mans eyes and I started to cry. Obviously I should've been happy for the old man as he got to re-experience what was an experience few blessed.

No instead I started crying and thinking about my grandmother that passed away last year. She was ill due to a stroke and I didn't get to see her before she took her farewell.
In fact I hadn't seen her for over 3 years before that last day in February. Thinking about it made me wish that I'd had something to be reminded of her. Like sympathy gifts for example, like one of those Forever in My Heart Silver Heart pendants.

But instead of a pendant I have a beautiful coat that she gave me when I was a teenager. It's from the 70's I think. Black and white short coat that will always be fashionable.
When I moved to Brazil I had to leave it with my cousin but I will ask her to send it to me as it's my very own memory of her.
No I won't cry now but think of her with love.

You will always be in my memory granny!

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.