Thursday, April 19, 2007

Almost in heaven

I was almost in heaven this morning.
Because I was happy!

I had to got o school to correct tests and close to the school there is a farmers Market every Thursday. So I decided to go there and check it out. unfortunately I dind´t have any money with me. Or at elast not enough.

If I haven´t already told you, I love to cook!
I cook everything, except fish. And sweets are my speciality. (Bad)

Well walking around there was like entering into heaven, a heaven for food lovers. It was lovely, so much fresh food just waiting to be eaten.
I was on the look out for Plantains.
It´s quite difficult to find here but of course they had it on the damers market. It made my day!

I bought some banana plantains and can´t wait until I get home so I can fry them!
There are different kind of plantains but i´ll try the other ones next week. Because I have to buy more of this delicous food tht they offered at the market!

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

3 comments:

CookingDiva - Chef Melissa said...

Fantastic! I am so glad you found some plantains---please keep us posted :)

Linda said...

I will! Com certeza!:)

erp said...

you really have a normal life.its good keep it up the nice work

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.