Friday, April 20, 2007

A calm WAHM day

Yes the birds are singing and I've finished my coffee and are just about to write some articles for Daily Power Walk.

I am getting more and more excited about the puppies. They are due any day now!

Tomorrow is a Bank holiday here and I won't have to go to school. Nice!
Instead I'll work from home as usual. I don't know what kind of bank holiday it is but i know it's only for this year.
Brazil has a lot of Bank holidays if you ask me. There is always a Bank holiday, almost every month!
But who am I to complain? :)

Today I am also going to do some work for my new blog that is launching shortly. See I am an active woman. I have 8 blogs at the moment. Obviously I am not able to keep them updated all the time due to slow Internet connection but that is soon to change!
I need to concentrate more on my other blogs as well. This blog has gotten a lot of attention lately and the others have fallen behind. But I am getting better and better at organizing my time so this is changing.
But of course I will continue to give attention to this blog. It has grown a lot recently.
Thankfully!

Well I better get on with my day!
Have a nice day!

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.