Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Easter and chocolate

Yesterday my husband came home with a big Easter egg for me. All the eggs here are made of chocolate, sometimes they have even more chocolate inside.
And I love chocolate and I think that special occasions like Easter should be celebrated with good food.

I would really like to tell my husband to buy nice chocolate from the sweetie shop next to where he works so that I could make tryffles. But I'm resisting. I bought a kilo of chocolate for Christmas and I was the only one who ate the chocolate tryffles. Not that I mind ...

But then there's the thing of keeping the weight or gaining. There are lots of Free Diet out there but I think it's better if I just stay away from the chocolate instead of having to worry about loosing it afterwards.

I will buy some philadelphia cheese though and make a cheesecake! Mmmmmm....

Happy Easter!

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.