Wednesday, April 25, 2007

A little test

I've been a bit against My Blog Log and not added it to this blog although Ive been signed up with them for months.
Why I don't know, just haven't felt that it's the right thing to do.
Well but now I have added it and it will be interesting to see if anyone wants to join my network. I did have someone signed up before but now he is gone.

I think that it's a good opportunity to get noticed though. And this blog is increasing it's numbers of visitors every day so that's a good sign :)

Well feel free to join my little non existing community and I'll do the same with you.

:)

If in a weeks time I still haven't got anyone signed up I will delete it!

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.