Friday, April 27, 2007

More updates

As you all know I've been sick for a while. I've been on very strong medicine and not been able to concentrate as much as I'd like to on all my blogs. I've tried to give my attention to all of them but it's been difficult.

Now that I am feeling better I am about to change that. For the better.
My plan is to be able to give you work at home advice, recipes, writing tips, fitness tips more or less daily.

On my to do list is also to add another 10 mom resource sites and some mom blogs. The list is supposed to be updated frequently.
Feel free to suggest a site that is not on the list, no scams!

Have a nice day!



Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.