Thursday, April 05, 2007

Opening a business

I am deeply impressed with everyone that opens a business.
Whether it's a small business or a larger one. There are so many things to think about.

If you want to employ someone you need to think about wages, hours, responsibility etc. And this is just for the person you will hire. What about the rest, how to choose your office, Financial Consolidation Software, the right bank, who will take care of the monthly expenses and calculations, etc etc. The list is much longer than this.

But it's a beginning, and it's not easy. It will probably give you some sleepless nights. That's why I am so impressed with everyone that opens a business, whether it's from home or outside of home.
It takes courage!

So to all of you that has gone through this: I am impressed with you if you managed to get everything right! Congratulations to you!

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments:

Revka said...

Boy, do I know what you mean! I feel like all my time is spent working on creating headers or setting up my design blog right now! I'm may end up making good money from this, but a lot of work definitely has gone into it already.

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.