Monday, April 09, 2007

The unexpected

About a month a go one of our dogs managed to escape. Of course it was just during "re-production time". So my dear dog met some beautiful gentlemens on the street and now a month later she is bigger than she was a month ago.

So now we are expecting unexpected puppies.
It's nice but it also comes with more worries. I have started thinking about how it's going to be when the puppies are born and what kind of pet supplies I will have to buy. It's important that it's good quality and also economical. I will have to buy some puppy teeth restitant things so that our shoes etc doesn't get ruined.

I am really looking forward to see the puppies and I hope all goes well. Still another month to go.
And puppies are soo cute... :)

Well talking about puppies, let me give you some business ideas. If you like dogs and want to work with pet supplies for example, think different.
Different is what make a difference, remember that and think of the unthinkable that will make success in the dog world.
Another day I'll tell you more... Now I need to go and check on my expecting mother.

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments:

Revka said...

What fun! Are you going to keep the puppies or find homes for them?

Linda said...

:) I'm going to try to find a new home for them. I thought that if I take a picture of them maybe it will eb easier. I will just put it up in the petshop around the corner.

And of course I will ask anyone I see if the want a cute little puppy :)

Of course I wouldn't mind keeping at least 1.

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.