Monday, April 16, 2007

When I retire

Something I really should start thinking about is my retirement.
No,no, I'm not even 30 yet but well on my way. Another 2 years to go (see there you have my age without me even telling you).
But as everyone know, time flies and whoops before we know it I'll be close to 65.

I don't know about you but I actually worry a bit about this. About not having prepared my financial situation before I get there. So I will seriously start saving for this. Shortly.

But even if I haven't got the money nor the age at the moment I can still plan or dream about how I want it to be.
I want to be active when I'm old so preferably I would like to live somewhere close to the beach or a sport friendly area. Raleigh North Carolina Real Estate seems perfect! Not only is is beautiful it is close to the beach and full of activities to do.

Now I'll just have to figure out how to get the husband into the same idea... Shouldn't be that hard should it? :)

Are you planning for your retirement?

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.