Friday, May 18, 2007

Auto saving

Yesterday when I was posting I noticed that the PUBLISH button had changed in blogger.

I didn't pay attention at the time as I was in the middle of dinnerscreamingkidsdoingthedisheslisteningtohubbywatchingtv- thingie.

But now I just noticed that they have added a auto saving feature, which is great! How many times haven't I've been sitting here cursing because my post went into cyberspace and never came back.
I never saved to draft because you had to stop posting, now you dont.
Great!

The only thing I didn't like is that th buttons have swapped places, I'd prefer if the post it was to the right intsead of the left... But you can't have everything now can you.... :)

Twice I've now pressed the save button to post instead of the publish now button.... wonder how long this will go on.. only me that is having problems?

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments:

Mayogi said...

I just noticed the change. It's a great feature, I really do like that. Because it's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANNOYING when your post disappears into cyberspace for ever.....

I guess I'll get used to the switched buttons in a few days.

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.