Saturday, May 26, 2007

Blogging world news

The news about Bloggerwave and them not paying is on every bloggers tounge.
Please read more over at How To Earn Money Blogging.

As for me, the only thing I have recieved from Bloggerwave is an email saying that I need to add an image to my post.... (which I will do just to be a good blogger)
I really hope that the rumours are just that, rumours.

Bloggerwave says that it is due to a problem with Paypal but now everything should be OK.
I hope so.

Call me naive but I am a believer until shown wrong. In this case I still have faith in Bloggerwave.
Ask me in a months time and I will tell you if I have gotten paid. :)

Well see how this turns out.

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.