Friday, May 25, 2007

A busy day

This morning I did something neccessary but not very fun.
Copied all the files from my old computer to my new one. It took me 3 hours! And I didn't even complete everything.
I am having problems burning my mp4 files, small videos and also to burn my images. I am doing this in Nero as this is the most suitable program I have.

I also wanted to copy a cd with 16 songs but when it said that it would take another 2 hours I gave up and threw away the CD.
And after this the day just flew by and I didn't manage to do anything. Except for messing up the layout settings so now my sweet pinguin is missing. :(

I will have to buy some more cd's to copy everything. I have places an ad for Sunday to sell the computer so we'll se if I get it sold then.

Anyone know how I can solve my image/video problem??
And anyone who knows how you reset Linux to the original layout theme?

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.