Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Car problems

This morning was the second morning in a row that our car would not start. I asked my husband if something was wrong and he sad it was becasue it's cold outside. Well it's not that cold, let me tell you. It's more than 12degrees C so the car shouldn't have any problems starting.

I asked him if he has renewd our motor insurance. He said he hadn't. I really hope he gets that sorted soon. I don't want to hear about any problems with the car later on.

You can get good quality car insurance from CIS. They make sure that you as a driver won't have to spend more than necessary on your car. I like that. That's good service.
They have a help line where they offer assistance and even a free courtesy car should you need it. They offer 10% discount when you buy through their site. To make it even better they have a No Claim Discount and an Introductory Discount that will help you choose what's best for you.

If I could only get my husband to look over our car.

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments:

lauren said...

It's a nice thing that there are car insurance and auto warranty. We won't have any problems with repairs and maintenance as long as everything are under warranty or insurance. Just recently, i brought my car to the dealership so they replace my audi oxygen sensor and made a thorough car check up. Fortunately, everything turned out just fine.

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.