Monday, May 21, 2007

Did you see?

If anyone noticed; not a single post from me during the weekend!

What did I do to keep me so occupied? Well Saturday it was raining but I dragged out the hubby to go shopping for a new computer anyway. We walked and walked and looked and looked and finally found something. Of course it was just 30min before everything was suppose to close.

Included in the price was a printer as well, so I have finally got a printer! Whoa! It has been on my list for a long time but I've never come around to buy it.

So tomorrow my new computer will arrive and I am so happy!

After this I've tried to spend some quality time with hubby and son and it's been very nice. Yes, of course we cleaned the yard on Saturday. Could you expect anything else? :)

Hope you all had a nice weekend!

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.