Thursday, May 10, 2007

Does your kids eat well?

If you are a mother an are having problems getting your kids to eat healthily then maybe you should have look at my article: Getting kids to eat healthily.

I try to get my son to eat more vegetables and I have to say he's doing good but can improve. That must be one of the hardest things when it comes to getting your child to eat; eating vegetables isn't a favourite.

I do believe it's down to us parents though. we ahve to set an example there as well.
Thankfully I have a husband that demands a salad to every meal so it's a good start.

But on't ask myhusband to eat only vegetables.. That might bea problem...

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.