Friday, May 11, 2007

Health issues

Today I've been taking care of me instead of taking care of all my blogs.

Early this morning I went to the Medical Clinic and made an appointment. That is I waited to make an appointment for the afternoon. After doing that I went to the only couple of non Brazilian friends I have, M&M. *no of course it's not the candy* A nice couple from the U.S that lives just a block away. Even though it's so close we hardly see each other.

After a nice chat I went home, rushed around trying to get the house in some kind of order before I had a rushed lunch and then went to the Med. Clinic to wait a little further.

After about 1½ hour of waiting I finally got to see the Doctor. She, thankfully it was a woman, helped me figure out my problem. No I'm not ill, except for the terrible cold that won't go away. I have a "non-serious" problem called acne.
She said what I already knew, that at my age I shouldn't have acne and because the only time when I didn't have it was when I was pregnant it must be a hormonal problem.

So she prescribed some antibiotics for me to take and told me to go to the Gyn. and to a dermatologist. I will probably have to do an ultrasound to see where the problem lies.

After seeing her I went to the reception to make my appointments, waited further until I was told to wait even longer. I waited and could finally make one of my appointments, the other one I will have to make in a few days as they were having computer problems.

Why am I telling you about this?
Because most of my readers are female and there might be someone else with this problem. A friend of mine said that after I told her today she finally understands that she also might need to go to the doctor.
See it helped her and maybe it will help someone else.

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments:

andrea said...

Hi I just wanted to thank you for your informative site. Information over Zenmed products over various forums really helped me come to a decision on what products to buy. Not only I look and feel better but I have been spreading the works to my friends on various support forums to encourage them to give Zenmed a go. Really amazed with the results.

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.