Friday, May 04, 2007

I have been paid by Smorty.com

When I started blogging for money I didn't know if I would actually get anything.
I didn't know a whole lot about it.

Today I'm wiser. But I have always been skeptical and I think that you always have to be open minded and not take anything for granted. So when a new "get paid to blog" site comes up you can't take for granted that you will be paid.
Smorty, they are a new company and their offers are quite limited at the moment. But they do pay!
They pay on a weekly basis and I have been paid.
So if it continues like this then it will be good.

So if you haven't signed up or have been waiting to see if they actually pay.; now you know.

Smorty.com

*No this is not a sponsored post if anyone is thinking that :)

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.