Thursday, May 17, 2007

Living without a cell phone?

Surfing around the net you get to see some nice things.
Wirefly has a nice site that has just been relaunched. The layout is nice and easily accessible.The have everything from Bluetooth headsets to the latest phone deals.

I have always been weak for Motorola phones and their cool accessories. I don't know why but I think it's the style they have that appeals to me, classic but stylish. Their headsets are close to perfect.
But I haven't got a Motorola, I actually went for a totally different phone. Pantech.

I like it because it's small and handy. At first I was worried about breaking the little flip screen but now I am so use to it. What I also like is the Outlet car power adapter. I don't know how many times that has saved me!

I lived without a cell phone for 2 years so I know it's possible not to use one, but it sure does make your life easier!

Living without a cell phone, is it possible do you think?

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.