Sunday, May 06, 2007

Lose xxx lbs in 2 weeks

Gah!!

I am getting sooo tired of these spam mails!
The lose weight in xxx days is popping up every minute! It's more now than before. I have come to the conclusion that it must be because summer is approaching and they know that many people will want to lose weight quickly.
But seriously, does anyone read spam emails these days?

I never read spam mail!
No matter how tempting the offer seems or interesting it might be I will not open a spam email.
You never know what it contains, and probably you won't be interested anyway.

So at the moment it's the lose weight easy spam that's on top, what will it be in around Christmas?

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments:

allhisblessings said...

I completely agree. I get tons of them too and it is frustrating.

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.