Thursday, May 10, 2007

Networking for Moms

Networking, it's increadible how we can network these days through the internet. You don't actually need to go outside any longer. I have more friends inside my little machine than I have in the real world outside.

It might sound a bit sad but it really isn't. If it wasn't for my lovely friends that I've made through the internet my days would be so boring.

And now I've found another place for moms to network on.
Cafe Mom.

It's a really nice place, you can sign up for different groups and discuss various topics. I think they have every topic covered. You'll have to do a search and you'll find your group.
I joined various work at home groups because that's what I'm interested in but you can find just about anything.

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.