Thursday, May 31, 2007

No sense comments

Every once in a while a comment pops up. You start reading the comment and you think, well it seems genuine. And then you read further and it contains a link to some page and the blogger has oly got a blogger account but nothing more. No page, nothing.

Well if the comment is a bit too "tasty" (let me put it that way) then I will remove it. But if it is OK and doesn't contain anything bad then I'll leave it. I haven't got time to delete comments all day long. OK it doesn't take all day but you get my point.

What do you do about "no sense" comments?

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

3 comments:

Mayogi said...

Luckily enough I haven't had many comments of that kind on any of my blogs yet. Maybe they are just too small and not interesting for the spambots. But if I do get annoying comments I would definitely delete them. i want my blogs to be "child safe".

Linda said...

DELETE ALL SPAM COMMENTS! Thing is, delete all your spam comments! My blog is blocked by blogger at the moment. And I am not happy! Maybe I can't even post this.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Franx Budi said...

Same like you if I got non sense comment or anymous I delete..because not gentle..
God Blog you have..and I agree with you

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.