Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Question of the week 30/4

This weeks question:
"What kind of workspace to you have? Where is it located? Is it clean or messy?"

Hrmm... I shouldn't be telling you this. It goes against all work at home rules..

I work in my bedroom.

OK so I've said it.
And I must say I don't mind at all. We have been thinking about re-decorating our house so that we can make an office for me but I'm fine as it is.
I haven't got enough space I think, or maybe it's that I'm unorganized. I have stacks of papers lying around everywhere. At the moment I even have papers in the kitchen window.
I really should get better at organizing.

As I don't need much but my computer and my papers I'm fine. I will invest in a better chair sometime in the near future. When you sit all day it's very important to sit correctly. And I don't want to get a bad back because I work at home.

So I guess I'm happy with my workstation. Sometimes I wish I had a laptop so that I could go outside and write.
But that's it.

How's your workstation?

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments:

allhisblessings said...

My work area is right here in my living room. We do not have a family room or an extra room for an office. Most of the time, my desk is semi-messy since it is used by so many people. I do try to clean it and organize it often though.

I also wish I had a laptop...I think it would be great to be able to work in my bedroom sometimes!

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.