Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Question of the week May 28

Do you work on holidays?

Well yes I do. For me there is no such thing as holiday I think. If you want to be a successful blogger you have to work on holidays. Well not always of course but many times.

I'm not saying it's not OK to not do it, but as a blogger it's also easier to work on a holiday. It would be different if I had to rely on clients etc. Then I would probably not work.
But of course if you can make sure you have some posts written etc before then you can enjoy your holiday more.

Can you imagine if no one would work during Christmas? Hmm no new posts to read? That would be a bit boring don't you think :)

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.