Saturday, May 05, 2007

Saturday lunch

I´m on lunch at the moment at school. I have just been stressing around town because I have a husband that doesn´t understand that lunchtime Saturay I have other things to do. Well well...

I went into the center and ended up buying a new pair of shoes. Nice! The one I lika are nice and cheap which is great! You have to be economical when you work from home :)
The shoes here in Brazil are amazing!
I have never seen such nice shoes!

This must be shoe heaven for someone that likes to go shoe shopping.

Now I have another 3 hours of lessons left. It´s very tiring I think after lunch. Well the whole Saturday actully... :)

Hope you are having a nice Saturday!

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.