Thursday, May 10, 2007

Shopping time!

I am about to buy a new computer and I've been looking everywhere on places to buy computer accessories. I have found a 50% off on HP printers, up to 50% on memory cards, and a lot of discount on products as well over at the computer and software sale at Coupon Chief. I liked the DELL deals especially.

I like looking there because you can easily compare prices and see what you really get for your money.
But that's not all, they have lots of other interesting stores. Everything from food to jewelry so it isn't just computers.
You can search by category or by store, there is something for everyone at this coupon site

My next stop will be books and magazines. Give me a book and I won't put it away until I've finished reading it. I know nothing better than reading!

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments:

Biby Cletus said...

Nice post, its a really cool blog that you have here, keep up the good work, will be back.

Warm Regards

Biby Cletus - Blog

Linda said...

Thank you Biby! You are welcome back anytime!

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.