Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Simple daily happiness

I've had a very nice day.
I went in to town with my friend M today and we had a nice time there walking around doing some errands. We went to look for some winter clothes, it's gotten terribly cold here. Unfortunately it seems like the Brazilians don't know how to make proper winter clothes or I must be looking at the wrong place.

With us was also M's daughter who is only 2 months old. It feels like it was ages since my baby boy was that small. Now he is big :)
We had a nice day with a lot of talk about God and family life.

This is simple happiness. it doesn't need to be more than that.

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

3 comments:

Mama's Moon said...

I agree! I have a simple shopping trip planned for this weekend with a good friend that I'm sooooo looking forward to! Nothing terribly exciting: just us, no kids and a whole afternoon to ourselves! Yeah!

Linda said...

yeah, that's what's so nice! typically female :)
have a nice time!

Suzel O'Donnell said...

I miss a lot this kind of day...walking around...that's great...and a good chat!!!wow....

It's a simple happiness!

Take Care

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.