Monday, May 28, 2007

Sure about Insurance

After the car incident the other day my husband got the car fixed. I told him that he really should try and get a car insurance in case something happens to the car.

We talked about insuring the car and started talking about life and Death insurance as well.
This is something I think is important but unfortunately we have not got the economy to add this to our monthly expenses. I really hope that we will soon though.

We never know what is around the corner and I want to make sure my family is OK if anything happens.
We will see what happens, hopefully we can add this soon.

Are you covered if anything happens your family?

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.