Wednesday, May 09, 2007

TIME referrals

Imagine my surprise this morning when I saw in my stats that several readers had come from TIME.com.

I had a look and couldn't understand how, there was nothing there pointing towards this direction.
Until I discovered "Sphere Related Blogs & Articles", if you click there you will see my post about my understanding husband.

The main article is: "When your spouse is hotter than you"

Now how that's connected with my husband I don't know but I thank for the link :)

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments:

Revka said...

That is really cool, Linda! Your husband is really sweet to you, too. :>)

Linda said...

Yes isn't it! And yes he is Revka :)

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.