Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Tomorrows schedule

Tomorrows schedule:

Update ALL of my blogs. All 7 of them.
*that makes me feel a bit stressed*

Write an easy blog tutorial beginners guide * for this blog*
Write about this weeks question * here as well*

Go to the new supermarket that has opened here around the corner to see their offers. The last supermarket that was there was open a few months then closed, I hope it's not the same owner.

I don't think I will have to clean my house as we did that today and I will iron everything I have to iron today. So that I can concentrate tomorrow.
Hmm I wonder how long it will take me to do all these things. Without getting side tracked that is :)

Oh and I forgot, got tagged and have to answer that as well. On two blogs... hmm I feel a bit pressurized...

Who said it's easy to be a blogger??????

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments:

Suzel O'Donnell said...

Seven Blogs!!!!WAW...

Congratulations!!!

Kisses

Linda said...

Actually Suz, I have 8. I knew I was forgetting one... :) it's not easy to update them all :) bjus

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.