Sunday, May 06, 2007

An understanding husband

I must say that I have an understanding husband.

Every Sunday he takes our son and goes to his mother's house and stay there a few hours for me to work at home. He understands that I need the time to blog and he doesn't complain about it.
He leaves me alone for at least 1½ hour, sometimes longer, which I think is great. Not that it is enough, because unfortunately I need to continue after lunch.

After the 1½ hour I go to my mother in laws house, we have lunch and then we come back.
we usually come back around 1pm and that's just the time when the Sunday movie session starts n Globo, the biggest TV channel here in Brazil. it's also the time when my little son takes a nap. Sometimes we watch the movie and sometimes we don't. Depending on when our son sleeps. My husband isn't far behind and goes for a nap as well. Me, well I haven't got time for naps or TV then but have to spend the time working on my blogs.

I do try to spend more time with the family but as I've said before, it's difficult.

But thankfully I do have an understanding husband :)

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments:

Edward said...

Its ok to leave the computer. When you are old and grey and in the nursing home, you will never say to yourself. I sure wish I spent more time on the computer. Treasure the gift you have while you may. Children grow up way to fast. I know of where I speak!

Linda said...

Yes, you are absolutely right, that is why I am changing it. I'm not happy with the time I spend working over the weekend.
We should definitely treasure teh gifts we have while we can! Thanks!

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.