Tuesday, May 15, 2007

What would I´ve done if...

Yesterday was a terrible day.
My antibiotics made me so sick that I sleept most of the day and couldn´t eat anything. It was terrible and I decided to stop taking the medication if this was how I was going to feel. Sure it´s just another two days left but I decided that I couldn´t stand it any longer.

My husband said: How would it have been if you had a regular job?

Well that´s a good question! Thankfully I haven´t got a regular job to go to during the week.


So my questions is: What do you do when you are ill?

Working fom home you still have responsabilities.

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments:

Suzel O'Donnell said...

I was wondering what had happened to you, since your last post was on Sunday.
My darling, fortunately you are a WAHM, so take your time!
I hope you are feeling better.

x0x0x0x

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.