Sunday, May 06, 2007

Win an iPod!

Something that many people seems to have today, except me, is an iPod.
I'm not in to technical things very much and I've probably missed something very nice and I've told myself that I have to go and check it out a.s.ap.

If you want to win an ipod now's you chance! There is no need to buy anything but if you are looking to open a checking account over the web now's your chance to do that and win something nice at the same time. Open your account and participate in a 30 gig ipod give away! No Joke!

Doesn't that sound good?
It's totally free to open you account but as I said, not purchase is necessary to win the iPod.

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments:

allhisblessings said...

I don't have one either. Heck, I don't even know what one is.

Linda said...

LOL :) I'm glad I'm not the only onw "behind" :) Will have to check that really.

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.