Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Writing an E-book

I have been thinking about writing an E-book for a while now. Actually I have been thinkng about writing a normal hardback book before this. I have the material but all I need is a kick in the back.

I am very dependant on opnions from my family and friends and I'm trying to get my hubby to give me that kick. Unfortunately he doesn't know how to. A bit sad but...

So I am trying to kick myself but it's difficult.

What would the book be about? About Brazilian food. That is my speciality and I have quite a good insight in this subject as I've been writing about it for some time now, almost 2 years.
Maybe I should make my blog into a book? I know you can do this.

Anyone wants to kick me?
Or maybe even sponsor me to write the book!?! *Dreaming loudly*

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

5 comments:

Jen York said...

here is a gentle kick!! i would love to learn how to cook like that! i love cooking anyway, but am definitely trying to broaden my horizons...and i think that would be wonderful!!
GET WRITING :)
God Bless,
jeanette

Jen York said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda said...

Thank you Jen!
That was a gentle but very enthisistic kick! *getting my thoughts together*

Suzel O'Donnell said...

Linda,

I think it is a good idea,and... why not make this dream true? I trust you, and I can also see the books in the bookshop shelves...

big hug...

Linda said...

Yes hopefully 1 day we will se them on the bookshelves :)

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.