Friday, June 29, 2007

Addictive

I am on a sugar mission. Or at least it feels like it. i shouldn´t say it but this working at home thing, I´m not sure how good it tis for me. I crave sugar all the time. And I´m sure it´s boredom eating. Because I cannot be constantly hungry!

My friend suggested yestrday that i might be pregnant but i don´t think that´s the case. if so i mst be well gone before dudate :) LOL.

Is there a clinic for sugar addicts as there are for drug rehabilitation? I should try and discover this sot hat I can help others with the same problem. Funny i know exactly whqat to do to not have this problem and still I have it.
I blame it on the working at home thing.

It´s bad for me :)
But if it means having sugar cravings and working from home then that´s what I´ll do. No matter the cravings. :)

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.