Monday, June 25, 2007

I join RS Designs!

It´s with great pleasure and with a heart full of happiness that I announce that I am joining Revka over at RS Designs!
designsbyrs
I got to know Revka when I wanted to make a header for this blog but couldn´t do it with the programs I was using. She stopped by for the latest Blog party from 5 minutes for Mom and offered to help me. We have since then chatted daily and today she is definitely someone I consider as a great friend!

I never used the header she made for this blog but instead she made the one over at Mama´s Coffee Corner and the images to the blog.
I had clear ideas on what I wanted and she realized them for me. Today I am able to make my headers myself and I will be joining Revka this week to full fill other bloggers header dreams.

So if you are a blogger and like what Revka has done and my headers as well (you can see my design on my other blogs including this one) and want a new header for your blog then now is your chance.

I am giving away 10 Custom made headers for a limited time.

All you need to do is leave a comment for me to contact you or send me an email!
I will contact you and we will discuss what kind of design you want. If you need to help to install the header I can easily do that for you as well.

UPDATE: All Headers are now taken. If you are interested in a header, please inquire at RS DESIGN. Thanks everyone!

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

10 comments:

Trista said...

HOW AWESOME! I just got a blog design for my primary blog, but I'm needing one for my Food Blog I've got going. It's called Pumkin's Pantry. I'm in! :D

Lynne said...

Hi - I'd be interested in a new header. Thanks. My blog is http://lynneslittlecorner.blogspot.com

Suzel O'Donnell said...

Heiii!!! I'm interested as well. I still have 2 blogs...

http://tesolteaching.blogspot.com
http://atodeamor.blogspot.com

beijuuuuuuu

Linda said...

Great! I´ve taken note of your blogs. Thanks.

Suz, one blog OK. :) Beijus!

Jodi said...

How nice of you!! I'm interested!

Jennifer said...

This would be SO awesome! I just "announced" that I'm changing up my blog. I've been trying to make a header myself, but am only getting frustrated! I know exactly what I want, just can't figure out how to do it. I would be thrilled to have someone else do it for me!!!
www.deatonlife.blogspot.com

tegdirb92 said...

I AM SO INTERESTED in this!!! Thanks for the opportunity!

Linda said...

Jodi, jennifer and tegdirb.
I got ya all! :)

Revka said...

You know I'm so excited! I'm writing my post at RS Designs and getting everything set up. I know you will do an excellent job for everyone.

Linda said...

thank you revka. Without you non of this would have been possible :) you are a true inspiration! God Bless!

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.