Friday, June 15, 2007

Relaxing with the family

As it´s a bank holiday I´ll continue my family talk. Whenever my family is at home I try to have a calm and relaxed environment. I wan tour time together to be nice and relaxing. But hey, have you tried relaxing for a whole day with a 3year old? As a mother you know that you will at some point get stressed and raise your voice. That is only natural.

Well here are some things I will do today to make sure pour time together is pleasant:

*I will make sure I try ans stay calm, that is the first thing.
* I will lit a candle at dinner, a candle always brings calm and happiness to people.
* I will make sure that my husband is happy, that is a bit tricky but I´ll try 
* I will make sure my son is happy, that is even trickier, someone who changes his mind 50times in 30sekond it´s difficult to keep up then.

I will try and make my family believe that we are at the cinema. I will make sure we have a cozy atmosphere when sitting in our living room. I will make sure there are plenty of comfortable pillows and that it feels just like using a home theater seating.
Of course I will make some popcorn to get that extra cinema feeling.

And last: I will keep my fingers crossed that the day pass without too many mishaps.

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

3 comments:

Suzel O'Donnell said...

I really miss this cinema feeling...I used to go a lot, even by myself...and popcorn???ours (yoky) is the best

Linda said...

yes Yoko is the best, the salt and sugar one. :) Doesn´t your future hubby take you to go to the cinema :)

Suzel O'Donnell said...

I went once...but our cinema in Londrina is gourgeous...absolutely...nothing compared...believe...

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.