Thursday, June 14, 2007

Repetition

Suzel said that I was repeating myself in one of the previous posts.

And yes I was, and I will. I will repeat my happiness questions several times over again. Because I think it´s important to stop and think about it.
And this blog is after all about happiness as well as working from home :)

Because everything we do is connected to happiness. If we do something we love, happiness will shine through.

So here is today´s happiness question: How often do you stop and re-think about your life and your happiness?

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments:

Suzel O'Donnell said...

every day...many times a day...because this is what matters...

be happy at the present moment...

I am happy. Are you????

LOVIA

Linda said...

Yes I am Suzel, but it makes me sad that many people are not. That they live in some kind of life denial state and always see things negatively. I wish to change that. :) Lovia back!

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.