Friday, June 08, 2007

Spyware protection

Last year I had a terrible spyware attack on my computer.
I really don´t know what happened but all of a sudden my computer went totally nuts!

It started not wanting to open certain pages and became very slow an uncooperative.
In the beginning I ignored it and tried to continue as usual. But when I couldn´t open almost any thing and my computer wasn´t behaving like a good computer should then I decided that it was time to do something about it.

I called a technician that I know and asked him to come over and have a look.
He said that my computer had become so infested that I had to re-install the whole computer. Was I happy? No.
So he took the computer with him and re-installed everything and after that I didn´t have any problems.
I did however get a free spyware program and it seemed to solve some of the problem. But I never felt sure that it was actually helping me.

Now when I have a new computer I have installed a anti-virus program and I am getting a new spy ware program as well.

I am considering buying Spy Sweeper.
Spy Sweeper has a strong Smart Shield that blocks every possible threat before they get a chance to do anything to your computer. It also contains a complete user interface that makes sure you stay protected at all times.

The new upgraded version is compatible with Windows Vista, a necessity for today´s PC use. And reading their latest news about what they offer, it seems like a very good choice!
I like the fact that they have a good customer service support and a money back guarantee.

You can even pay an extra $10 and get a anti-virus program with your spy ware. That´s good. Two reliable programs in one.

For all your spy ware problems, Spy Sweeper is the solution! At least that is what I think after searching around and finding a lot of positive comments about this program.

You can never be too careful when it comes to spyware, believe me, I´ve been there.

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.