Wednesday, June 27, 2007

That feeling goood feeling

OK I work from home, I look like a mess in the morning and for most of the day actually. Why bother getting ready, no oone is coming to see me anyway. :)

But there is nothing better than getting ready put on a pair of jeans, put some make up on and a nice top and go out to see people. Staying inside all day is depressing really.
For years I didn´t wear jeans, I thought I was too chubby to use them so I stopped. I bought a pair of jeans and really wanted to be able to wear them. It took me more than 2 years to fit into them.
But since then I have not used my other trousers ,now I think that a pair of jeans is really comfy and nice. Jeans, like I can imagine true religion jeans feels, feels great.

So to get that ¨I´m feeling good¨feeling that´s all I need. A good pair of jeans, some make up and a nice top. Easy and simple.

We need o take care of ourselves. If we let go then what will become of us?

But let me tell you, I am not afraid of not wearing make up when I go out. Thankfully. I trust my inner beauty and I am sure that my personality is what attracts people and that shine through all make up you could ever wear.

What do you do to get that feeling good feeling?

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey there, I got your link from link and challenge. Just wanted to say you have a great blog. I think the sheep are cute!

Linda said...

Thanks Ashley! Nice to hear! :)

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.