Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Why blogging is the thing for me

Some of my friends says: WOW, how many blogs do you actually have!!! and: How do you keep up with them all?

Well I started blogging about 2 years ago, in Swedish and soon became addicted. First I was very skeptic and didn´t really understand what it was. My blogging language was Swedish for a long time. It was just in December last year that I started blogging in English and today it´s what I like best actually.

By starting to blog in English a whole new world opened up to me. there is so much more to blogging than I thought. It´s so much more than just writing.
When I started I had no idea that it was my my blogging that would lead me into my what is today my income!

I love to blog and I love to design my blogs. I can write whatever I want and hope that it inspires someone, helps someone or makes someone smile.

For those who still don´t blog I say: start blogging! It´s really addictive. No you won´t get rich quickly if that is what you are after but you can definitely gain friends from all over the world and get a rich life in blogging. Rich as in happy not as in money.
I love blogging!

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.