Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Chair quality

Talking about furniture and office furniture I do have to buy new furnitures. Our kitchen chairs are basically falling apart!

This really annoys me, why didn´t they make better chairs? Why didn´t I buy normal chairs, tree ones for example.
I am sure they would be intact now. It´s all the screws fault. Or maybe the material the chairs are made out of. Not sure but I am sure that I will never again buy chairs with screws.

Is it that things were better before or is it just me getting old? What happened to quality? How difficult should it be to buy normal chairs that won´t fall apart after two years. Is two years a long time for chairs?

At the moment we only have four chairs and almost only three out of six. The one I am sitting on now is falling apart as well. It´s just a matter of time.

But in a way... this means I will have to buy a better chair for my desk soon... Hmm.. maybe I should go and help the screws... *walking towards the kitchen*

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments:

Cheryl's Office said...

We have been looking to add new lines of office furniture to our business. Do you have any contact information for the manufacturers you represent.

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.